Summary of Position:
An Operations Assistant performs administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties. Operations assistants work with operations managers and other personnel to help keep businesses running smoothly. Among reconciliation functions, they may do record keeping, and reconciling bank accounts and wire transfers.
Operations Assistants must be adept, proficient, highly motivated, can endure immense work pressure and be very dependable.
This remote position is offered as an internship position with great compensation, which may lead to long term employment with even greater compensation!
Job Primary Objectives
- Support the staff by completing weekly responsibilities.
- To complete and coordinate administrative/general tasks common to/for the entire firm.
- Keep the company orderly and well stocked with necessary supplies.
- Complete objectives in a timely fashion to avoid any unnecessary interruptions to daily business.
- To learn and acquire the knowledge needed to be able to meet the expectations for finishing all tasks as they are assigned.
Skill & Qualities Required:
- Exceptionally organized with documents, procedures.
- Proficient typist.
- Willingness to perform a variety of jobs as requested.
- Good Proofreading skills.
- Takes initiative and can start/complete tasks with basic direction.
- Ability to learn & follow instructions.
- Excellent Computer knowledge.
- Proficient in Google Apps Suite.
- A team player.
- Energetic & Self Motivated.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to Multitask and organize ongoing projects, looking for ways to become more efficient in completing tasks.
- Consistently looks for ways to help support the different divisions of the company.
- Professional/Native English proficiency in speaking and writing.
- Provide administrative support to all the support functions including, but not limited to; HR, Finance, and Operations.
- Assist with promotional events and ideas & execution. Order, keep neat, and organize promotional items. Track purchases & relevant costs.
- Additional regular division tasks and projects at the instruction of a Manager.
- Keep Company Photos organized electronically.
- Assisting with the organization of meetings and events
- Establish job/personal goals on a weekly basis.
- Accurately record any business expense accrued for running errands, and costs related to those errands that include purchasing of necessary items, or other
- similar tasks.
- Identifying where the organization could work more efficiently and effectively and using initiative and creativity to find solutions to overcome problems
- Produce and distribute daily reports.