We’re always on the lookout for exciting and talented people, who are unique and love doing amazing things. We don’t follow trends, we make them. If this sounds like you, and what you want to be doing, go ahead and apply so we can schedule an interview!
Responsibilities and duties
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Document technical approach and required input and output specifications to support ongoing development, maintenance, and enhancement of software solutions.
- Perform thorough unit testing and correct identified defects. Preferably with experience in test-driven development practices and automated unit testing.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences.
- Work with the quality assurance team to review requirements, resolve issues, and to ensure software quality.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs. Preferably with a focus on simplification, reusability, and maintainability.
- Must work within Agile workflows and concepts.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback and adjust as necessary.
Qualifications and skills
- 4 years of experience as a software developer, software engineer, or similar role.
- 3 years of mobile development using Xamarin.
- 1 year of development using Xamarin Forms.
- 1 year ReactiveUI preferred.
- 1 year mobile development in native technologies ( Java, Swift, Objective-C ) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Prism is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Offline Sync for Mobile Devices is a plus.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Suitable working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Able and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Ability to train others.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse mobile technologies and techniques.
Who we are
Megsoft is a leading digital product agency, trusted Microsoft Partner, and Premier Xamarin Partner at the forefront of IT.
We pioneer creative technological and business-minded mobile and cloud-based products that take our client’s business to the next level.
With our technological and creative expertise, we deliver vision, execution, and value through outstanding digital experiences, business optimization, and industry-leading solutions.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.Current and past customers include some of the household names on the Fortune 500 list, start-ups, and non-commercial organizations.
Benefits and perks
- 100% Remote.
- Team Retreat – once a year the entire Megsoft team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- Healthy body, healthy mind – happy team – we offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program and health insurance.
- View more benefits on our careers page.
How to Apply!
To apply, please fill out the form. Please include all relevant information (CV, GitHub repo, blog, etc.). Incomplete submissions will be declined.