Megsoft is looking for an US-based, hands-on, and communicative technical lead to join our growing team. You will head a Greenfield Project developing a Mobile platform for one of our best clients. This is a remote position.

While you’ll spend 75% of your time developing, architecting and leading other developers, the other 25% of your time will be spent working alongside a product manager to lead the product features and direction, as well as coordinating with other areas of the system that support the mobile platform.

In this role, you will be working with a strong, cross-functional, and cross-geographical team of engineers, product managers, and designers. You will be involved in planning meetings with the product owners to understand or explain the technical aspects of your project.

Required Qualifications:

  • A consulting background with a proven record of delivering software solutions within defined timeframes and project scope.
  • Should have 11-12 years of strong experience in .NET Development with C#.
  • Strong expertise 7+ years developing Mobile applications (iOS and/or Android).
  • Should have 5+ years of strong experience in Xamarin / Xamarin.Forms.
  • Experience in handling cross-geographical teams, strong leadership and mentor qualities.
  • Good Knowledge of memory management & experience in communicating with 3rd party services (HTTP, REST, SOAP).
  • Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) along with understanding the requirements, analysis, creating proof of concepts, database design, application development coding, debugging, unit testing.
  • Actively involved in design reviews, code reviews, and unit tests.
  • An advanced level of English and effective communication skills both oral and written.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION

Other Positions